Standard-compliant symbol libraries
- Complete, neutral pneumatic symbol library to ISO 1219-1
- Complete, neutral electrical symbol library - DIN EN 60617
- Intelligent and automated equipment identification - DIN EN 81346-2
- Symbols for all products from the Festo catalog.
Quick and intuitive creation of circuit diagrams
- Geometric drawing elements for 2D assembly drawings
- Create and archive your own symbols
- Automatic connection of points (Autoconnect)
- Insert additional symbols without having to disconnect the connecting cables
- Intelligent cable routing with mesh points for changes in direction
- Bills of materials, Contact images, Terminal diagrams, Cable diagrams (wiring overview in tabular form)
- User defined reports
- Manage multiple sheets in one project with flexible tree structure
- Support for easily creation of multilingual documentation
- Import/export of Festo online basket.
- Import/export of graphic formats (BMP, DXF, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, WMF)
- Import/export of your own product databases (TXT, CSV)
- PDF export with cross references exported as hyperlinks
FluidDraw P6 - Professional
Key features at a glance
- Pneumatic symbol library
- Electrical symbol library
- Offline Festo product catalog
- Extensive drawing functions
- Bill of materials
- Support for large/multilanguage projects
- User defined product databases
- Dimensioning functions
- Automatic equipment identification
All FluidDraw licenses are network licenses. They can be shared on a license server or they can be used locally on a PC or notebook. The following licenses are available:
The subscription guarantees you access to the latest version. An upgrade to version P7 (and higher) is included as well as updates within version P6.
The license is issued for 12 months and renewed automatically each year if the subscription is not cancelled.
Use FluidDraw P6 unlimited in time. Updates within version P6 are included.
The licenses are issued in form of a ticket and can be activated directly in FluidDraw.
Order now or try it for free
FluidDraw is distributed worldwide by Festo AG & Co. KG. The link will take you to the corresponding Festo pages.
You have the opportunity to test FluidDraw before you buy it. The link will take you to our download section, where we invite you to download the free demo version of FluidDraw.
Educational-License (Version 5)
Students and teachers of an educational institution, providing a proof of eligibility, can request an educational license for the previous version FluidDraw 5 that is valid for one year.
Currently the educational version is not available as version 6.
If you already own a license for FluidDraw P6, or an erlier version, we provide all necessary updates, to keep your FluidDraw installation up to date, in our download section.