Standard-compliant symbol libraries
- Complete, neutral pneumatic symbol library to ISO 1219-1
- Complete, neutral electrical symbol library - DIN EN 60617
- Symbols for all products from the Festo catalog.
Quick and intuitive creation of circuit diagrams
- Geometric drawing elements for 2D assembly drawings
- Create and archive your own symbols
- Automatic connection of points (Autoconnect)
- Insert additional symbols without having to disconnect the connecting cables
- Bills of materials, Contact images, Terminal diagrams, Cable diagrams (wiring overview in tabular form)
- Manage multiple sheets in one project with flexible tree structure
- Support for easily creation of multilingual documentation
- Data can be exported to the Festo online basket
- Import/export of graphic formats (BMP, DXF, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF, WMF)
- PDF export
FluidDraw P5 - Professional
Key features at a glance
- Pneumatic symbol library
- Electrical symbol library
- Offline Festo product catalog
- Extensive drawing functions
- Bill of materials
- Support for large/multilanguage projects
- User defined product databases
- Dimensioning functions
- Automatic equipment identification
Order now or try it for free
FluidDraw is distributed worldwide by Festo AG & Co. KG. The link will take you to the corresponding Festo pages.
You have the opportunity to test FluidDraw before you buy it. The link will take you to our download section, where we invite you to download the free demo version of FluidDraw.
Students and teachers of an educational institution, providing a proof of eligibility, can request an educational license for FluidDraw 5 that is valid for one year.
If you already own a license for FluidDraw S5 - Starter or FluidDraw P5 - Professional, we provide all necessary updates, to keep your FluidDraw installation up to date, in our download section.