Students and teachers of an educational institution, providing a proof of eligibility, can request an educational license for FluidDraw 5. With this license FluidDraw 5 can be used in the Educational Version for one year.
The Educational Version of FluidDraw 5 is the same as the full version FluidDraw Professional 5 with the following limitations:
- Program and license are provided only in digital form.
- An internet connection is required to start the program.
- Commercial use is prohibited.
- Within the program and on each print the Educational Version is pointed out.
To request an educational license, fill out the form below and provide a document at the end which proofs your eligibility for obtaining an educational license. We accept as proof of eligibility a document issued by the institution with your name, institution name, and current date.
Types of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Enrollment certificate
- Formal confirmation of the educational institution on stationery with stamp